Comfort Food Remakes that are Guilt-Free (and Vegan)
Creamy vegan mac and cheese and so much more! Here are 24 guilt-free recipes to enjoy your favorite comfort foods.
1/24 View slideshow
© Ordinary Vegan
Vegan Sweet Potato Burger with Chickpeas & Spinach
Sweet potatoes are a fantastic superfood, and they transform into a great "burger" patty in this easy vegan recipe. Topped with homemade horseradish cream, spinach, and avocado, it's really got comfort in every bite.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... World Pizzas to Shake Up Your Dinner... 10 foods for a brighter smile
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Comment on this article