Fast Food Breakfast Sandwiches, Ranked
Listed from least-good to the very best, here is our definitive ranking of 10 fast food breakfast sandwiches.
© Burger King
#10 - Burger King Bacon, Egg And Cheese Croissan'Wich
Bacon, eggs and cheese are already a winning combination on their own. But slap this trio onto a buttery, flaky croissant bun, and it becomes a delicious on-the-go meal for busy mornings. The problem with Burger King's version is that the croissant is nowhere near as puffy and airy as a real croissant should be but rather flat and chewy (don't be fooled by the photo). Plus, the only real taste elements come from the bacon and cheese, but they're more like supporting actors, which leaves the whole thing lacking in flavor and interest.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!