Game Day Eats: Guacamole-Stuffed Potato Skins
Take a break from your regular potato skins recipe, and try stuffing them with homemade guacamole instead! Here's our easy step-by-step recipe.
Stuffed Potato Skins
Potato skins are good, but have you ever tried stuffing them with guacamole? Learn how to make this delicious appetizer with the help of our step-by-step recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!