Chicken Salad Stuffed Shells
- 1 box jumbo shells
- 2lbs chicken salad
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1c milk
- 2c shredded cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*. Cook shells. Stuff with chicken salad & put in 9x13 pan.
Mix soup with milk. Pour over shells. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 1 hr.
You'll also love
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchinni 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Stuff 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.