- 5 zucchini
- cut in half
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried
- crushed oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375.
Scoop out the stuff from inside of 8 zucchini halves.
Arrange zucchini on baking sheet.
Chop the remaining zucchini
Melt butter in skillet. Cook zucchini and onion until tender.
Add all else except for cheese. Cook 1 minute. Cool. Spoon onto zucchini halves.
Top with Parmesan and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- corn on a cob 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- tuna and noodles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Casserole with Hash Browns 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Seafood Linguine 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tamales 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crispy Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!