- 5 zucchini, cut in half
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried, crushed oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375.
Scoop out the stuff from inside of 8 zucchini halves.
Arrange zucchini on baking sheet.
Chop the remaining zucchini
Melt butter in skillet. Cook zucchini and onion until tender.
Add all else except for cheese. Cook 1 minute. Cool. Spoon onto zucchini halves.
Top with Parmesan and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!