- 1 box linguine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 med zucchini 1/4" slices
- 2 T olive oil
- 1lb seafood (shrimp, crabmeat, scallops, etc.)
- 1 t Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
- 1 dash hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 2 C cream or milk/sour cream mix
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C white wine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook linguine according to package. Sauté' garlic and onion in oil.
Add zucchini, sauté 3 min.
Add seafood and wine, cook until done.
Add Tony's, cream, and parmesan cheese. Stir until heated.
Serve sauce over hot pasta.
Serve with salad and fresh bread!
You'll also love
- Tamales 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Stuff 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Goulash(Casserole) 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Osso Bucco 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Lasagne 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?