- 1 box linguine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 med zucchini 1/4" slices
- 2 T olive oil
- 1lb seafood (shrimp, crabmeat, scallops, etc.)
- 1 t Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
- 1 dash hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 2 C cream or milk/sour cream mix
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C white wine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook linguine according to package. Sauté' garlic and onion in oil.
Add zucchini, sauté 3 min.
Add seafood and wine, cook until done.
Add Tony's, cream, and parmesan cheese. Stir until heated.
Serve sauce over hot pasta.
Serve with salad and fresh bread!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?