Quick Crabmeat Dip
This dip is quick & easy to make, serve warm with your favorite crackers or hollow out a bread bowl for a eye pleasing appetizer!
- 1/8 stick butter
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can of crab meat (or use fresh)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan
When finished add your crabmeat, mayonnaise & worcestershire sauce
Mix together well and serve
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (253 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Scallops in phyllo dough 3.1/5 (251 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (200 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.