The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
© Conversation Pieces
Easy Mussels in Tomato Basil Wine Sauce
This expensive-looking mussel dish gives you all the delight of a restaurant-cooked meal at a fraction of the price, and using frozen mussels means you don't need to be an expert at seafood preparation. The accompanying tomato-wine sauce is just waiting for you to dunk slices of baguette into it.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!