Potato Casserole with Hash Browns
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 lb. frozen hash browns
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Blend milk, mayonnaise and cheese over low heat. Mix with hash browns in 1 quart casserole. Place in oven and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- INDIAN BBQ SAUCE 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crumb Cake: 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Heather Rose's Pizza Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe