Heather Rose's Pizza Casserole
Quick and yummy.
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 extra large can pasta sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2lb hamburger, cooked and drained
- 1 pk pepperoni
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Boil noodles until cooked.
In a 13x9 pan, spread a thin layer of sauce. Then layer 1/2 the cooked meat, 1/2 cooked noodles and 1/2 cheese. Layer again the same way. Add a layer of pepperoni on the top.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!