Recipes for rice casseroles with hamburger - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rice casserole
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Rice casseroles with hamburger recipes
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is a recipe that I use to make for my brother John
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 can of hunts spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 bag of doritos or tortilla chips. Either way you like it. Doritos are good in it though. In a pinch you can use taco shells
- At least 2 bags of cheese
50 ways to make the most of summer produce
Make the most of seasonal summer produce with these 50 bright and fresh recipes!
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 325F
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas
- garlic powder to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bag tater tots
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
Heather Rose's Pizza Casserole
Quick and yummy
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 extra large can pasta sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2lb hamburger, cooked and drained
- 1 pk pepperoni
Hamburger & Cabbage Casserole
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 small chopped onion
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can tomato soup