Tater tot casserole
- 1 lb. frozen tater tots
- 1/2 browned and drained sausage either breakfast or spicy.
- 1 can cr. of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- onion optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix everything tog. except tater tots in a 9x13 place tater tots on top and bake at 350 for 45 min.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Cranberry Pork 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!