30 Ways To Turn Baked Beans Into Dinner
Transform a can of baked beans into a delicious meal, with one of these 30 great recipes...
© Buns in My Oven
Slow Cooker Baked Beans With Ham
Here's a great idea if you need to feed a crowd on a budget— roasted sweet potatoes topped with homemade baked beans and ham. Planning ahead is key, as you want to set the beans in the slow cooker for about 6 hours before serving. Sweet potatoes bring a nice, slightly sweet element to the meal, but if you don't have any handy, regular potatoes would be equally delicious.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.