Blackkk Bean Humus
Black Bean Humus is s healthy dip.
- 1 -15 ounce can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder1onion (can use green onions)
- pepper and hot sauce to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend all ingredients in food processor (blender can be used) until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Remove humus from food processor and place in a bowl and cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bread Dip 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Mango Avocado Salsa 3.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Yummy and Simple Chili Con Carne 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken salad with grapes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Cracker Spread 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Fajitas 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!