Rate this recipe 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Toppings of your choice-or none :)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Put together in crock pot and cook on low.
Serve with Hawaiin Sweet rolls torn up.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!