Chicken, Potato & Rice
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 can water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in crock pot & top with rice
pour soup & water on chicken. cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
You'll also love
- BAKED RICE CUSTARD 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Turkish Lentil Soup 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Turkey or Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Tomato and Potato Puree 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken n Mushrooms w/gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Cheddar 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Apples and Pork crocpot meal 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.