Chicken, Potato & Rice
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 can water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in crock pot & top with rice
pour soup & water on chicken. cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
You'll also love
- Souffle from cheese in the... 3.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai 9 pts 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Lime... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Italian Beef 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.