Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato & Rice
this is a crock pot recipe
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 can of cream of potato soup
- 1 can water
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
place chicken in crock pot & top with rice
pour soup & water on chicken. cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.