chicken nuggets minus the bad stuff
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenderloins
- 1 can of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- baking tray or oven-safe glass tray
- SPAM/ cooking spray
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place bread crumbs and milk into separate bowls. Cut chicken into cubes, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spray baking tray with cooking spray. Dip chicken cubes into the almond milk, later into the bread crumbs and place on baking tray.
Lightly spray the nuggets with cooking spray. Place in oven for 25 minutes.
Wait 2 minutes before serving. Serve with ketchup, honey mustard or barbecue sauce ect.
Watch nuggets in oven to eliminate the chances of burning
You'll also love
- Healthy chicken nuggets 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- easy potatoes 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheese and rice cakes 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Party Kabobs 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Caribbean Chicken 1.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Amazing Potatoes 1.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Strips 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe