Healthy chicken nuggets
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs + dask of salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Coat chicken in mayo and dip into breadcrumb mixture.
Put on baking sheet, drizzle with butter and bake for 20 minutes @ 180C degrees.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (423 Votes)
- Mamma's Bundy Chicken 3.8/5 (222 Votes)
- Ground beef and pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Shipwreck Casserole 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Puree 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.