Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- mustard &ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all together & bake at 350 for 60 minutes
You'll also love
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Shipwreck Casserole 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Swai 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Super burger 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom & Pop's Creole Gumbo 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Basic Homey Meatloaf 4.1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe