Basic Homey Meatloaf
Savory main dish
Yummilicious meatloaf that is simple yet delish.
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 package of onion soup/dip mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup oats
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Wash your hands. Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, with your hands.
Spray a med. size casserole dish with cooking spray. Place the mixture in the dish, forming a nice loaf with it. Cover with a generous coating of ketchup (approx. 1/4 cup).
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the meatloaf for 2 hours, covered.
Serve with a side of potatoes and a veggie.
You'll also love
- Pancakes 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Moms Spagetti 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Sausage and Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4/5 (73 Votes)
- simple broth 4.1/5 (4 Votes)
- Memere's Tourtiere (Grandma's meat... 4.1/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!