Sausage and Rice Casserole
- 1 box Uncle Ben's ready rice, original
- 12-16 Oz sour cream
- 1 roll Hot sausage
- 1 box stuffing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry and crumble sausage.
Cook rice as directed on back of box.
Add in sour cream, sausage and rice. Stirring to combine. Pour stuffing mix on top. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until stuffing starts to brown.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- CORN BREAD TURKEY CASSEROLE 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- GG's Dressing 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- SAUSAGE PAELLA 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- rice cereal 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage and Kale pasta 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Garbage Can Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!