CORN BREAD TURKEY CASSEROLE
- 9 oz. package corn bread stuffing mix
- 5 C. turkey, cooked and cubed
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1/2 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 3/4 C. swiss cheese, slices or shredded
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare stuffing mix as per package
Add turkey and cheddar cheese
Combine soups and milk
In 2 greased baking dishes (13" x 9" x 2") - pour 1 C. soup mixture into each
Divide turkey mixture and put in each casserole dish
Divide remaining soup mixture and pour into each casserole
divide swiss cheese and top each casserole
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 - 35 mins. or bubbly
Let stand 5 mins.
Can be covered and frozen for up to 3 months.
If frozen, thaw in fridge
Bake UNCOVERED at 350° for 35 - 40 mins. and let stand 5 mins.