- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbls minced onion
- 1/2 bottle of favorinte BBQ sauce
- 1 tube of buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef and drain. Add onion and saute for a couple of minutes. Add BBQ sauce.
Grease 2 muffin tins. Place one biscuit inside each muffin cup and press to form a cup. Remove any excess to form another biscuit in another cup. Note:Biscuits come in 10 count and the two muffin tins make 12, so I spread the dough enough to get 2 more cups out of the biscuits.
Fill each biscuit cup about 3/4 full and add shredded cheese to the tops. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until biscuits are done and golden brown.
You can use shredded beef or Lloyd's already prepared tubs of BBQ meats.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!