The best ways to make chicken nuggets at home - 9 recipes
I have yet to meet a child (or more honestly speaking an adult) who does not appreciate a succulent batch of chicken nuggets. Although the obsession generally begins in childhood, captivated by the colorful ads of their almighty king; Ronald McDonald, it is one that can truly stand the test of time. At the near ancient age of 23, I am proud to state that chicken nuggets remain a staple in my diet. If you are one of the few narrow minded individuals who are about to judge , I urge you to first visualize my most coveted chicken nugget recipe; tender chicken breasts carefully chopped and crusted in Miss Vickie’s Sweet Chili and Sour Cream potato chips, dipped in a tangy homemade Honey-Mustard Mayonnaise- Dijon sauce.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken nuggets recipes
Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken Bites
More realistic than McDonald's chicken nuggets!
- Chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- (or Shake n' Bake)
- Cooking oil
92 Ways To Get Your Chicken Fix In 5 Ingredients Or Less
Here's the ultimate collection of chicken recipes with 5 ingredients or less!
Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and Caesar Salad
Dice potatoes, toss in oil and salt Cook in oven 400 (40min) Add as a side to nuggets and salad
- Chicken nuggets
- Caesar salad
VIDEO: Crispy Fried Pasta Dippers
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry
- 2 chicken breasts cubed
- Flour to dredge
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
Cut chicken into small pieces
- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- oil (to cook in)
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
Healthy chicken nuggets
Coat chicken in mayo and dip into breadcrumb mixture
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs + dask of salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Nicole's Chicken Balls
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chicken breast
- cut in chunks
- Oil for deepfryer
Sweet Chicken Nuggets
Cube chicken into bite size pieces
- 2-3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
chicken nuggets minus the bad stuff
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenderloins
- 1 can of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- baking tray or oven-safe glass tray
- SPAM/ cooking spray
Thai Curry Chicken Nuggets
1.Mix the coconut milk with the curry paste
- 2 Pounds chicken tenders
- 4 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 2 Cups Progresso panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- DIP INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 Cup agave nectar
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chile flake (or less to taste)
- Pinch salt