The best ways to make chicken nuggets at home - 9 recipes
I have yet to meet a child (or more honestly speaking an adult) who does not appreciate a succulent batch of chicken nuggets. Although the obsession generally begins in childhood, captivated by the colorful ads of their almighty king; Ronald McDonald, it is one that can truly stand the test of time. At the near ancient age of 23, I am proud to state that chicken nuggets remain a staple in my diet. If you are one of the few narrow minded individuals who are about to judge , I urge you to first visualize my most coveted chicken nugget recipe; tender chicken breasts carefully chopped and crusted in Miss Vickie’s Sweet Chili and Sour Cream potato chips, dipped in a tangy homemade Honey-Mustard Mayonnaise- Dijon sauce.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken nuggets recipes
Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken Bites
More realistic than McDonald's chicken nuggets!
- Chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- (or Shake n' Bake)
- Cooking oil
92 Ways To Get Your Chicken Fix In 5 Ingredients Or Less
Here's the ultimate collection of chicken recipes with 5 ingredients or less!
Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and Caesar Salad
Dice potatoes, toss in oil and salt Cook in oven 400 (40min) Add as a side to nuggets and salad
- Chicken nuggets
- Caesar salad
VIDEO: Crispy Fried Pasta Dippers
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
Cut chicken into small pieces
- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- oil (to cook in)
Healthy chicken nuggets
Coat chicken in mayo and dip into breadcrumb mixture
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs + dask of salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry
- 2 chicken breasts cubed
- Flour to dredge
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
Nicole's Chicken Balls
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chicken breast, cut in chunks
- Oil for deepfryer
Sweet Chicken Nuggets
Cube chicken into bite size pieces
- 2-3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
chicken nuggets minus the bad stuff
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenderloins
- 1 can of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- baking tray or oven-safe glass tray
- SPAM/ cooking spray
Thai Curry Chicken Nuggets
1.Mix the coconut milk with the curry paste
- 2 Pounds chicken tenders
- 4 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 2 Cups Progresso panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- DIP INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 Cup agave nectar
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chile flake (or less to taste)
- Pinch salt