Thai Curry Chicken Nuggets
- 2 Pounds chicken tenders
- 4 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 2 Cups Progresso panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- DIP INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 Cup agave nectar
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chile flake (or less to taste)
- Pinch salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 75mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
1.Mix the coconut milk with the curry paste. Add a teaspoon of salt. Cut the tenders the short way so you end up with about 30 nugget-sized pieces. Mix the chicken into the curry mixture. Allow to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, mix all the dip ingredients.
3.When the chicken is about ready, get the breadcrumbs onto a flat dish, and bring the frying oil to 350 F.
4.One by one, shake some of the marinade off each piece of chicken and dredge it in the breadcrumbs, pressing to make sure the breading sticks on. After you do about 5, fry them as you start breading the next batch. Fry only about 4-5 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
5.Serve with the dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chorizo Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Healthy chicken nuggets 4.1/5 (9 Votes)