Top 50 US Restaurants For Your Spicy Food Fix
Whether you just like your food with a little kick or you're a masochistic spice fiend, here's a list of 50 restaurants across the States that will test your heat tolerance.
1/50 View slideshow
© Instagram - @darleneeats
Spicy CIty - San Diego, CA
For the ultimate spicy food experience, few cuisines feature as many tongue-numbing, sweat-and-tear-inducing dishes as Sichuan. Originating from its namesake Chinese province, this is one of the best cuisines for chili heads, thanks to the abundance of chili and Sichuan peppers used. At Spicy City in San Diego, California, you'll find more than 150 different dishes on the menu, including this fiery fried shrimp and dried Sichuan pepper plate.
More steaming articles
WARNING: Nuts recalled from USA shelves. Why this real KING is angry with Burger... 6 Fish You Should Be Grilling Now!
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article