Top 50 US Restaurants For Your Spicy Food Fix
© Instagram - @whatkbeats
Uncle Boons - New York, NY
Opting for Thai food is one of the easiest and best ways to get your spice fix, and at Uncle Boons in NYC, you'll find chili-laden dishes galore. Try the famous laab neuh gae salad, made with chopped lamb, mint, shallot and cucumber in a roasted chili powder seasoning that will make your nose tingle just looking at it.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.