Cream of Chicken Curry
From friend Rhodina
- cooked chicken
- chopped onions
- cream of mushroom soup
- cream of chicken soup
- couple of tablespoons curry (to taste)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve on rice.
green and red peppers
You'll also love
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Cheddar 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.