10 perfectly wicked ideas for deviled eggs
Here are 10 upgrades to your classic deviled eggs recipe for every time you're craving some creamy, savory, protein-filled deliciousness.
Get your eggs in a roe
Give these wicked appetizers a devilishly irresistible twist. Top your traditional deviled eggs with some fish roe, for a great flavor burst in your mouth. It's like paleo sushi without the rice.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!