vegetarian stuffed mushroom
- 2 packages whole mushrooms
- 2 cups parmasan cheese
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoonpepper
- 16 oz whipped cream cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Remove stems from mushroom caps. using a spoon to clean out the tops. Mixed ingredients with together and stuff the tops of the mushrooms until they are slightly overstuffed.
Top with parmasan cheese
Bake on Lo Broil until cheese is melted and gold brown.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (193 Votes)
- Cloud Eggs 4.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetarian Lasagna 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobler 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!