Broccoli and Blue Cheese Quiche
Rate this recipe 4/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 puff pastry
- 8 oz (1 1/4 cup) of fresh broccoli
- 1 1/4 cup (5-6 oz) g roquefort (or blue)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated gruyere cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 ° F
Spread the dough in a pie plate. Prick the bottom with a fork. Beat eggs with sour cream and cream cheese. Add crumbled blue cheese and basil, salt and pepper. Place the broccoli evenly in pie shell, pour the mixture over. Sprinkle with gruyere cheese and bake 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- roastd cheddar broccoli 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roquefort 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Asparagus Rolls 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Quiche with chicory, ham and cream... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe