Ravioli with Roquefort
- Ravioli dough
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 oz Roquefort
- 4 servings of cheese (type Laughing Cow)
- 2 tbsp light cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. DO AHEAD: The day before, prepare the ravioli dough. Make a well in flour. Break the eggs in the center. Pour the milk, oil and salt. Begin stirring with a fork and then finish with the fingertips. Work the dough a few minutes by hand. Form a ball and let it rest (dry) in the refrigerator overnight in a bowl covered with a damp cloth.
2 - Prepare the filling: Mix all ingredients, mash the cheese with a fork.
3 - The next day, divide your ball into two equal parts. Spread them thinly into rectangles of equal size.
4 - Make small squares (or rectangles) with the regular point of a knife. Spoon the stuffing in the center of each square. Then brush the edges of squares with the beaten egg yolk (or just water). Flatten the edges. Cut the ravioli.
5 - Boil a large amount of salted water. Carefully peel off the ravioli and dip them in boiling water. Cook for 5 to 10 min (the ravioli will float to the surface). Arrange in a baking dish. Serve.
You'll also love
- Egg Salad Sandwich 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Terra Chip Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
- French Burger 3.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Potato Cream Cheese Gratin 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Roquefort Crumble 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon Steak with Pear and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?