Roquefort recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Roquefort recipes
Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs
By Claudine Fort
- Grease your panna cotta molds
- 3 oz Roquefort
- 1 2/3 cups cream,
- 2 sheets of gelatin,
- chopped walnuts (or pistachios).
- 4 large figs or 2 or 3 per person so small
- scant cup of Pineau des Charentes rosé,
- scant 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp sugar
- a little walnut oil (or any other neutral oil) to grease the molds
The Perfect Side for Two: 5-Ingredient Stuffed Butternut Squash
Here's our step-by-step recipe.
Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam
Waffles: 1 - Warm the milk to melt the butter and blue cheese, cut into pieces
- For waffles
- * 1 cup flour
- * 1/2 teaspoon baking
- * 3-4 oz Roquefort
- * 1/2 stick butter
- * 2 eggs
- * 1 cup milk
- For the mousse with pears
- * 1 tsp agar agar
- * 4 pears
- * 1 egg
- * 2 tablespoons sugar
- * 10 oz fromage blanc 0% fat*
- *If you cannot find fromage blanc at your local store try substituting greek yogurt
Roquefort and Mushrooms Quiche
-Heat oven to 400 ° F. -Butter a pie plate, spread the dough, then put it in the refrigerator
- 1 roll of pastry
- butter (to fry the mushrooms)
- 1 shallot
- 2 cups fresh button mushrooms
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz) Roquefort
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
Ravioli with Roquefort
1. DO AHEAD: The day before, prepare the ravioli dough
- Ravioli dough
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 oz Roquefort
- 4 servings of cheese (type Laughing Cow)
- 2 tbsp light cream
- Nutmeg, chives, sage
Apple Roquefort Crumble
Preheat oven to 400F Crumble Topping: In a bowl mix by hand, flour, butter (into small pieces), and nuts
- 1/3 c Flour
- 3.5 tbs of butter
- 1/2 c chopped mixed nuts
- 2 apples granny smith
- 1 oz roquefort
Salmon Steak with Pear and Roquefort
By Marjorie , blog Ma cuisinez Moi
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Prepare two sheets of aluminum, and place in the salmon steaks
- 2 salmon steaks 8 oz each
- 1 pear
- 2-3 oz Roquefort
- Fresh thyme