Figs recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Figs recipes
Baked Fresh Figs with Rasberry and Walnuts
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Fresh figs, baked to perfection along with rasberry and walnut
- 10 whole Fresh Figs
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cloves (optional)
Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs
By Claudine Fort
- Grease your panna cotta molds
- 3 oz Roquefort
- 1 2/3 cups cream
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- chopped walnuts (or pistachios).
- 4 large figs or 2 or 3 per person so small
- scant cup of Pineau des Charentes rosé
- scant 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp sugar
- a little walnut oil (or any other neutral oil) to grease the molds
Sorghum and Fig Bars
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Get the taste of Bourbon in homemade sorghum and fig bars!
Tatin of Figs with Ham
By Menthe Poivrée
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F - Rinse and dry figs
- - 12 fresh figs
- - 1 roll of puff pastry
- - 6 slices of ham
- - 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- - 1 1/2 tbsp butter for the mold
- - Pepper
Fig salad with orange
Wash the orange and grate the zest
- 12 fresh figs
- zest of one orange
- scant 1/2 cup sugar cane syrup (substitute corn syrup if cane is not available)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 3 cloves
By aurore CANELA
Preheat the oven to 450 F
- phylllo dough