Baked Fresh Figs with Rasberry and Walnuts
Fresh figs, baked to perfection along with rasberry and walnut.
Easy, light and quick dessert or just a boosting snack to pump up those energy level.
- 10 whole Fresh Figs
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cloves (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
Make 4 slits on top of each fig. In a 9×5 baking pan, arrange the figs.
Add a little bit of raspberry jam in the center and Sprinkle walnuts in the center of each fig. Sprinkle with ground cloves if desired.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or serve as it is.
Keep an eye on the figs while baking, as they might overcook and burn easily.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (205 Votes)
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (280 Votes)
- Cinnamon vanilla syrup 2.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Apple Knobby Cake (Mrs. Cheney's... 3/5 (164 Votes)
- Apple-Cheddar Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (104 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.