Delicious and easy vegan dessert recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: no bake vegan, chocolate vegan dessert, vegetarian desserts without eggs, vegan desserts with coconut milk, easy vegan brownies, gluten free dessert, vegetarian dessert
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy vegan dessert recipes
Quick and easy dessert
- One graham cracker pie crust
- One box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sugar free whipped topping
At the Last Carrot restaurant in Coconut Grove, Fla. new vegan Celina Ishahak sits down with Gourmandize’s Lydia Lane. Between bites, Celina shares her journ
Baked Fresh Figs with Rasberry and Walnuts
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Fresh figs, baked to perfection along with rasberry and walnut
- 10 whole Fresh Figs
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cloves (optional)
Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free... Here's how to make cookies for every dietary need
Cookies are an essential part of any diet (right?!). Read our tips on how to make cookies that are suitable for various dietary needs.
Fast side dish or dessert
- strawberry pie glaze
Southwestern Grilled Honey-Habanero Glazed Chicken with SalsaRecipewe ♡
This recipe was created for a good friends birthday dinner and she loved the spicy heat and rich flavors
- 5 to 6 chopped habanero peppers
- 1 chopped red jalapeño pepper
- 1/ 2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 5 pound cut up whole chicken
- 2 fine diced plum tomatoes
- 2 fine diced tomatillos
- 1 fine diced Anaheim chili pepper
- 2 to 3 fine diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/ 2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup fine chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nut oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cilantro sprigs