Our best chocolate vegan dessert ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy vegan dessert, no bake vegan, vegetarian desserts without eggs, coconut milk vegan dessert, easy vegan brownies, gluten free dessert, vegetarian desserts
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Chocolate vegan dessert recipes
Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie
I actually created this by accident by trying to veganize a recipe that didn't work so I add a few things to make t...
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch in 1/2 cup cold coconut milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
At the Last Carrot restaurant in Coconut Grove, Fla. new vegan Celina Ishahak sits down with Gourmandize’s Lydia Lane. Between bites, Celina shares her journ
Quick Chocolate Cake
An easy and quick chocolate cake
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 egg
The Ultimate M&M and Chocolate Finger Birthday Cake
Your kids will fall in the love with this gorgeous cake, guaranteed!
Surprise Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
By skinny sweets daily, Skinny Sweets Daily
A delicious and healthy treat that's easy to prepare
- 1 cup raisins soaked in water for about 15 minutes. Drain off and save some of the liquid. (Surprise ingredient)
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-4 tablespoons oat flour or if you don't have oat flour
- use oats
- 1-2 tbs raisin liquid if needed
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- I used vegan and gluten free chips
- 3/4 tsp avocado or canola oil
- or any mild tasting oil.