Our best chocolate vegan dessert ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy vegan dessert, no bake vegan, vegetarian desserts without eggs, coconut milk vegan dessert, easy vegan brownies, gluten free dessert, vegetarian desserts
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Chocolate vegan dessert recipes
Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie
I actually created this by accident by trying to veganize a recipe that didn't work so I add a few things to make t...
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch in 1/2 cup cold coconut milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
At the Last Carrot restaurant in Coconut Grove, Fla. new vegan Celina Ishahak sits down with Gourmandize’s Lydia Lane. Between bites, Celina shares her journ
Quick Chocolate Cake
An easy and quick chocolate cake
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 egg
The Ultimate M&M and Chocolate Finger Birthday Cake
Your kids will fall in the love with this gorgeous cake, guaranteed!
Surprise Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
By skinny sweets daily, Skinny Sweets Daily
A delicious and healthy treat that's easy to prepare
- 1 cup raisins soaked in water for about 15 minutes. Drain off and save some of the liquid. (Surprise ingredient)
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-4 tablespoons oat flour or if you don't have oat flour, use oats
- 1-2 tbs raisin liquid if needed
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, I used vegan and gluten free chips
- 3/4 tsp avocado or canola oil, or any mild tasting oil.