Surprise Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
A delicious and healthy treat that's easy to prepare. Vegan and gluten free too. Enjoy!
- 1 cup raisins soaked in water for about 15 minutes. Drain off and save some of the liquid. (Surprise ingredient)
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-4 tablespoons oat flour or if you don't have oat flour
- use oats
- 1-2 tbs raisin liquid if needed
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- I used vegan and gluten free chips
- 3/4 tsp avocado or canola oil
- or any mild tasting oil.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Combine the raisins, peanut butter,salt and vanilla in a food processor or high speed blender. Process until well combined.. Add the oat flour or oats and process until combined.
2.Scoop dough using a tablespoon, roll into balls, and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3.Bring a small pot of water to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and place a glass bowl over the top. Add the chocolate chips and oil. Stir occasionally until melted.
4.Dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate, and place back on the parchment. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
5.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Note: If you have any leftover chocolate, you can put into a ziplock bag and snip off the corner and decorate the
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)