The Ultimate M&M and Chocolate Finger Birthday Cake
Here's a step by step recipe for the best birthday cake ever! Your kids will fall in the love with this gorgeous cake, guaranteed!
The M&M and chocolate finger birthday cake your kids will love!
There's nothing more fun than baking an extra-special birthday cake for your kids or grand-kids. We all know how much kids love candy, and this cake combines the best of both worlds; it's super easy and quick to make, and you can switch up the decoration to use whatever candy your kids love the most! This cake is basically a simply yogurt cake that's filled with Nutella, frosted with chocolate then decorated with chocolate fingers and M&M's...isn't your mouth watering just thinking about it?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!