Blueberry Oat Muffins
Great breakfast muffin
- 1 Egg slightly beaten
- 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup of Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1/2 C Oats
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 Cup of Oats
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl mix your egg, yogurt, oil and vanilla together till its mixed. In another bowl mix your flour, oats,sugar, baking soda/powder and salt. Mix it up and then add it to your wet mixture. Mix till combined. Then add your blueberries and mix them in. Fill up muffin tin cups almost to the top.
Put your brown sugar, softened butter, and oats in a bowl. Mix it up. Then put a bit of the crumble on top of each cupcake.
Then Bake your cupcakes for 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes clean..
You'll also love
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (293 Votes)
- Meatloaf 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Waffles 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Buttermilk Chocolate Scones 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Oats or Peanut Butter Cookies 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!