Triple Chocolate Cookies
Yummy Cookies for a chocolate lover
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 c bittersweet choc. chips
- 1 1/2 c normal chocolate chips
- 1 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. coffee
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add flour, baking powder, and salt to bowl set aside.
In a small cup mix coffee and vanilla and set aside.
Roughly chop the unsweetened chocolate. In a heat proof bowl add unsweetened chocolate, unsalted butter, and bittersweet chips. Melt over boiling water then set mixture aside.
Beat eggs and sugar for about 4 mins until mixture becomes pail and thick. Then add coffee mixture and beat for another 20 seconds. Add chocolate mix and beat for another 30 seconds. Next fold in the dry mixture and chocolate chips. Let mix set at room temp for 30 mins.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray cookie sheet with non-stick stuff.
Add heaping table spoons of batter on baking sheet and cook for 11-15 minutes. The cookies will look under baked when they are done. Let them stand on the cookie sheet.
You'll also love
- Willies’s Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dessert- Milk Tart Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Fudge Nut Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Auntie Kathy's Ammonia Cookies 3.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolates 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Cake 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (169 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe