Potato, Carrot and Leek Purée (9 months +)
A delicious dinner idea for baby 9 months and up. Infuse the milk, steam the vegetables, mix, mix and enjoy!
- 1 Potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 small leeks
- scant 1/2 cup semi-skimmed milk
- an infusion bag with tilleul* (Linden Leaves)
- chamomile and orange leaves
- 1 triangle Laughing Cow cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the milk, and put the bag to infuse for about 10 minutes and set aside. Peel the potatoes, carrots and leeks, then cut into cubes.
Steam vegetables (about 15 min). Once cooked place in a blender with milk and a cow laughs, mix until a smooth puree.
Dinner is near, the next step is to enjoy!
Use the best organic ingredients.
*The infusion of tilleul (linden leaves), chamomile and orange leaves, will help soothe your little one to sleep.
You'll also love
- Roasted Duck Breast with Parline,... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Carrot halwa 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Carrot Puree with Orange and Cumin... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Avocado Mash 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Mango Porridge for babies 18... 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 2.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Pureed Carrots 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!