Classic Dishes Everyone Should Know How to Make
Are you ready to master these 25 timeless recipes? They're easy, classic and a must-know for any amateur home cook.
1/23 View slideshow
© Accidental Happy Baker
When you’re serving a gorgeous, perfectly roasted chicken like this one, you only need to put together a couple of easy sides to make a delicious, gourmet meal. This simple recipe shows you how to get the skin perfectly crispy and the meat moist and flavorful.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article