Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1/2 c butter
- 2 T chives
- 1 T salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 1/2 c buttermilk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
wash peel and cook potatoes in salted boiling water for about 20 min.
when fork tender mash, add butter. salt, pepper, chives, and buttermilk.
If u wish you can add a t of sugar.
great for holidays or potlucks
You'll also love
- buttermilk tea bisquits 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Buttermilk Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Papa's Scalloped Potatoes 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken On A Bun 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 3.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Awesome Fry Bread 3.4/5 (261 Votes)
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!