Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1/2 c butter
- 2 T chives
- 1 T salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 1/2 c buttermilk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
wash peel and cook potatoes in salted boiling water for about 20 min.
when fork tender mash, add butter. salt, pepper, chives, and buttermilk.
If u wish you can add a t of sugar.
great for holidays or potlucks
You'll also love
- buttermilk tea bisquits 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Hot Apple Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Peas and Carrots with Bacon 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Lamb with mustard and thyme 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Crayola Beans 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!