Papa's Scalloped Potatoes
Super cheesy scalloped potato's
- 6 lg potatoes
- 1 can of cheese soup
- 1 onion
- grated cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Slice potatoes thinly
Chop or slice onions
Layer bottom of oven safe pan with potatoes' then sprinkle with flour, spices, grated cheese, onions, chives & a couple scoops of cheese soup.
Repeat until potatoes are all used up
Add 1 cup of milk, top with grated cheese.
Cover & bake in oven 45 mins. To 1 hour or until potatoes are tender
Remove from oven & enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!