Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and Sour Cream
- - Pork shoulder 1/2 salt
- - Potatoes
- - Sour cream
- - 1 onion stuck with a clove
- - 1 bay leaf
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Desalt the pork shoulder by rinsing 2-3 times
Set the pork into baking dish and cover with water. Add onion pierced with cloves, and bay leaf. Cook a good hour.
When the meat is cooked, add the peeled potatoes in the cooking water (very important for taste) and slow cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked, drain well and serve in a dish.
Eat meat and potatoes, dotted with sour cream, accompanied by a salad.
Children and adults alike cannot resist this delicious meal!
You'll also love
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (203 Votes)
- Baked Beans 2.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Braised Veal Heart with Carrots... 2.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.3/5 (114 Votes)
- The Best Potato Salad 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken Drumsticks with Vegetables 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Tuna Tart 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!