Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and Sour Cream
- - Pork shoulder 1/2 salt
- - Potatoes
- - Sour cream
- - 1 onion stuck with a clove
- - 1 bay leaf
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Desalt the pork shoulder by rinsing 2-3 times
Set the pork into baking dish and cover with water. Add onion pierced with cloves, and bay leaf. Cook a good hour.
When the meat is cooked, add the peeled potatoes in the cooking water (very important for taste) and slow cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked, drain well and serve in a dish.
Eat meat and potatoes, dotted with sour cream, accompanied by a salad.
Children and adults alike cannot resist this delicious meal!
You'll also love
- Shepherd's Pie 3.4/5 (199 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Best Loaded Mashed Potatoes 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Tuna Tart 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Light Zucchini Gratin 3.6/5 (131 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (204 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!