- 4 large onions
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 10 oz tuna
- 1 pastry crust
- tomato sauce
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the tuna and tomato sauce.
Add the 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Add the onions.
Place the dough in a pie and spread with mustard.
Pour filling over the dough and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 ° F.
You'll also love
- Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas 3.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Smoked Salmon appetizers 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Phyllo Tarts 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Hamburger Stroganoff 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Sea Island Salad 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!