- 4 large onions
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 10 oz tuna
- 1 pastry crust
- tomato sauce
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the tuna and tomato sauce.
Add the 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Add the onions.
Place the dough in a pie and spread with mustard.
Pour filling over the dough and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 ° F.
You'll also love
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (287 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Casserole 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (316 Votes)
- Cheese Soufflé 3.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy... 3.3/5 (227 Votes)
- Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp... 3.2/5 (163 Votes)
- Great Grandma Rose's Pumpkin Pie 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Light Zucchini Gratin 3.6/5 (129 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!