Awesome Fry Bread
- 4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. baking powder
- 1 Tb. salt
- 1 Tb. sugar
- 3 c. hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients and knead and add more flour until dough is just a little sticky yet.
Place in covered bowl for 2 hours and let rise.
Divide dough into 1 1/2"-2" round balls. Roll each ball out with a rolling pin to 1/4' thick and place in hot grease/oil for 2-3 minutes until brown. (Works best if you can use a turkey roaster with oil.)
You'll also love
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Acacia Flower Fritters 3.8/5 (41 Votes)
- Fougasse 3.2/5 (86 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (326 Votes)
- Homemade Pizza Dough 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.
Review this recipe
Can't wait to try this. I love fry bread!
Commented by reneechavez