Awesome Fry Bread
- 4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. baking powder
- 1 Tb. salt
- 1 Tb. sugar
- 3 c. hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients and knead and add more flour until dough is just a little sticky yet.
Place in covered bowl for 2 hours and let rise.
Divide dough into 1 1/2"-2" round balls. Roll each ball out with a rolling pin to 1/4' thick and place in hot grease/oil for 2-3 minutes until brown. (Works best if you can use a turkey roaster with oil.)
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (165 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.