Acacia Flower Fritters
By Fantaisie , blog : Saveurs et fantaisies
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (41 Votes)
- 10 clusters of acacia flowers
- 1 1/4 cps flour
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 dozen cubes of ice
- Oil for frying
- Brown sugar for dusting
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat oil to 350 °
Mix flour and salt and soda water to obtain a smooth paste. Put ice in the batter and stir.
Dip the clusters of acacia by the stem generously into the batter and then fry both sides about 1 minute in total.
Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with brown sugar!
You'll also love
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (326 Votes)
- Slovak Schnitzels 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Thavala vadai 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
Review this recipe